Inside this month’s estate newsletter:
- D’Eynsford Fun Day, Saturday 12 September, 2pm-5pm – lots of free fun for everyone
- TMO Annual General Meeting, Saturday 12 September, 5pm-6pm
- TMO Launch Ceremony, Monday 5 October, 11am
- Full TMO staff team in place
- Homeless charity St Mungo’s Broadway to look after our grounds
- Replacement windows plan on hold for long term
Download the D’Eynsford Estate Newsletter, September 2015 [PDF 340KB]
TMO General Meeting
Tuesday 10 February, 7pm-9pm
Sheltered Unit Day Room (through door 50-75 Don Phelan Close)
- Hear how the TMO is getting ready to take over services in June
- Meet our new Estate Manager, Darren Kidson
- Get an update on our plans for the next three years 2015-18
- Learn more about the temporary accommodation facility in Good Neighbours House – put your questions to Samantha Paulizky, Principal Operations Manager, Temporary Accommodation Procurement and New Initiatives, Southwark Council
- Vote for new board members or stand for election yourself! We have three places available – call James (TMO Chair) for a chat about what’s involved.
Everyone welcome! Refreshments provided
Proxy votes, carer costs and access needs
TMO members can send a proxy to this meeting (someone to represent and vote for you). If you look after someone in the evenings, we can pay reasonable carer costs so that you can attend the meeting. Call Kate for details, or to let us know if you have any other access needs eg translation, tel: 07811 864 209 or 020 7708 8707.
Come along to our
Farm Fun Day
this Saturday, 13 September, 2pm-5pm
by the Secret Garden
- Meet some farm animals
- Donkey rides
- Bouncy castle
- Face painting and loom bands
- Tombola and stalls (stalls £5 – contact Kate: 07989 377 407)
- BBQ, cake stall and refreshments
- Bingo and music
A great chance to have fun and chat to neighbours!
Most activities are free (apart from the stalls, food and drink).
See you there.
Our April newsletter is short and sweet. Inside:
- An invitation to the joint TRA/TMO general meeting on Tuesday 8 April
- Notice of our joint Annual General Meeting on 13 May
- Full details of the TMO ballot results – it’s a whopping YES!
Download the D’Eynsford Estate newsletter April 2014 [PDF 250KB]
Here’s the Estate newsletter for December 2013. Inside:
- Festive social invite
- Joint TRA and TMO general meeting notice, 14 January 2014
- Pantomime trip advert
- Credit Union loan information
- Saturday footie sessions for 12-18s
- TMO update – awaiting news of our final assessment
- Anti-social behaviour problems and what to do.
Download the DEynsford newsletter December 2013. [PDF]
I don’t know about you but what with monthly TMO board meetings, TRA committee meetings and all the training, not to mention the events in the Secret Garden, trips to the theatre, the seaside, etc., it’s getting quite difficult to remember what is going on.
Never fear! We now have a calendar, courtesy of Mr. Google. You can now see all the things that are happening on the estate here: www.deynsford.org/calendar.
If you have any dates you wish to add please get in touch.